Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lombardi Ranch







No Halloween is complete without a visit to our favorite pumpkin patch. We took the kids last week to Lombardi Ranch. So, so , so much fun! Brooke and Brody had a blast. Brody was everywhere and Brooke was just so excited to be there. I love Lombardi Ranch. I love how I can go back and flip through Brooke's baby photo albums and see how much she's grown since her very first visit in 2006. Brody too. Last year he was only about 8 weeks now 14 months. Crazy how time flies!
We've had plenty of trips back. Brooke has been dying to do the pony ride, hopefully we will accomplish that on Saturday and pick out our pumpkins!

1 comment:

  1. I love Lombardi Ranch. I can't wait until I have kids to take there since I grew up going there.

    ReplyDelete