Saturday, November 20, 2010

Arizona Wedding

Last week Friday my brother-in-law was married in the Mesa Arizona Temple. I was SO sad to have left my camera uncharged..hence no photos of the adorable couple or Temple.
The two of them were so incredibly adorable as they emerged from the Temple doors. It got me thinking back to the day Bryan and I were married and of course it was hard for emotional me not to hold back my tears as the two of them danced their first dance together as a married couple.

I was not able to blog on our 8th Wedding Anniversary because we were still in Arizona on the 16th of November. I'm a very blessed woman to be married to the most incredible man ever. I could sit here all day and list off all of the great talents, and qualities that Bryan has, not to mention how loving of a husband and father he is to myself and our children. How blessed I am to share an eternity with him.
I love you Bryan Albee~
Happy 8th Wedding Anniversary.
xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment