Tuesday, November 9, 2010

On The Road Again...


LOVE this photo. We had family photos taken a little over a month ago and I'm so in love with them. I plan on re-vamping my blog when I get back to Utah, so this is a little sneak peak.
If you are interested our photographer Nickell is wonderful..check out her website:

www.nickellphography.com

On Thursday we will be leaving CA and traveling to Arizona. Celebrating a wedding and our 8th wedding anniversary! I cannot believe that Bryan and I will be celebrating 8 years on the 16th.
So here's to safe traveling!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun and drive safe! See ya all when you get back! hugs and kisses!! xoxox ps. love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture! Your family is so cute. Wow, 8 years! Good job! Have a save trip to Arizona.

    ReplyDelete