Wednesday, February 23, 2011

18 months



Today my sweet Brody turns 18 months old. What better way to celebrate than to take Brooke and Brody to their well child/baby check-ups. Brooke for her 5 year check-up and Bo for his 18 month check-up. Both left in tears. Brooke quietly crying to herself admiring the sticker she picked out as a reward and sucking on a lollipop from mama's diaper bag while Bo screamed all the way out to the car. Yes it was quite the scene and yes people were staring.
I survived and treated everyone to lunch.
I took some pictures today of my big 18 month old Brody boy as I walked into his room to wake him from his afternoon nap. He was already awake and ready for his afternoon cup of milk and snack. I love his sweet smile and the expressive faces he makes...just like his big sister did at that age.

2 comments: