Monday, February 14, 2011

Getting Settled and Valentines Day



Life has been crazy ever since we left Utah to visit family and play over the holiday season. What exactly happened is a whole other blog post that probably will never happen because I seriously don't want to re-live it. What is important now is that we are more than excited to be here n Arizona enjoying our first home. They say that an individual is lucky to find a home that is about 85 percent perfect or 85
percent of what they hoped for, well I feel like I've won the lottery because our house, to me, is 100 percent perfect. I have been absolutely enjoying the work of settling our little family in our house. It's been a ton of work but its been so fun at the same time. We bought a new couch, entertainment unit and dining room table all of which we are anxiously awaiting to arrive which wont be for another 5 to 6 weeks, total bummer but more than worth the wait. I can't wait to post pictures.
So now that most of the work is done I can get back to blogging more frequently. I woke up this morning to a beautiful bouquet of roses and breakfast from my sweet valentine Bryan. I'm such a lucky girl! Enjoy the pics above and Happy Valentine's Day! xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. How sweet: beautiful roses and breakfast! I'm glad to hear you're loving your home...I bet it feels so nice to be settling in now. I hope your cute family continues to enjoy the many blessings and I hope everyone is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you're finally in your home and settling in! It sure is an adventure, but it's well worth it when you have everything set up to your liking and it feels like HOME.

    Beautiful roses -- and those strawberries look so yummy too!

    ReplyDelete