Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Brody's First Haircut







A few weeks ago Brody had his first day in nursery at church. I noticed that my sweet little boy had a mullet. The mullet that my mom blinders didn't see needed to go. Today I took Brody to get his very first haircut. I took him to this adorable children's salon close to our home. Brody refused to wear the cape, he preferd his "blankie". I'm seriously considering changing Brody's name to Linus. His blankie goes everywhere. I have to pry it away during bathtime. Literally, he eats, sleeps and goes everywhere with it. Blankie is responsible for many goose-egg bumps because Linus (aka Brody) wraps it around himself like a toga and he trips all of the time.
Brody did great for his first haircut all it took was a lollipop and his beloved blanket to get through it quite easily. Of course my weird child decides to cry after his haircut is over but managed a cute smile for mama's camera at home.
Brookie enjoyed getting her nails done while her little brother got his haircut. She was in heaven and of course picked pink with sparkles.

6 comments:

  1. They are both so cute. I love his haircut. I just love him! And Brooke looks so happy getting her nails done. She is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh I just want to squeeze that cute little boy! Such great pictures. The look of anguish as he sucks on a lollypop... classic!
    I'm sure that Brooke was in high heaven getting pink sparkle nails done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love this! Wish we had a place out here like this, used to one on the street in the outside mall, but don't know where it went! Brody looks so handsome!!! Love what you wrote about him being like Linus with his blankie, adorable.
    Brooke is as gorgeous as ever with her new bottom tooth missing!
    Love and miss ya all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brody looks so upset during the haircut, but so proud of himself when all is said and done. Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pictures, your kids are just too cute. Love the haircut as well!

    ReplyDelete