Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

March has flown on by and it's been a super fun and busy month. We are having such a fantastic time here in Arizona. I love waking up to blue skies and warm temperatures. I'm sure I'll be cursing the sun come July and August but for now it's great. Our house is slowly coming together, our couch finally arrived....after 6 weeks of waiting, with the wrong fabric! I have to say though the place we purchased it from has been fantastic and put in a rush order of the couch with the correct fabric and because of their mistake gave me a great deal on a china hutch that is meant to match our dining room table. Brooke's room is almost completely done and I love it just as much as she does.
We started landscaping on our backyard and the guys doing it have been great. We bought a barbecue last weekend and I swear that thing makes the best cheeseburgers! I'm anxious to try other recipes.
I promise pictures will come soon of everything as it slowly comes together!
We are spending the weekend in CA for a family wedding and I'm so excited for a day and evening out with Bryan and of course Brooke is so excited to see Oma and Opa and Lilly.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are happy and you are settling in there and feeling at home! I look forward to pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are looking forward to seeing all of you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see pictures. Glad it all is working out for you all.

    ReplyDelete