Monday, April 16, 2012

My Easter Cupcakes...



After our Ward Easter Egg Hunt we came home and the kids' dug into their candy and I started cooking up all sorts of yummy foods. Sadly I only took pictures of my pretty Easter cupcakes. My other creations, while very delicious, were kinda boring to take pictures of. I made deviled eggs & potato salad both were a first for me. To be quite honest I totally nailed my homemade version of potato salad (it was heaven) but my deviled eggs need work...like lots of work. Oh well, at least I tried. They will be better next time around.

2 comments:

  1. Everything was amazing! Thanks again for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job at trying new recipes and establishing your own family traditions for the holidays! Love the pics and blogs!

    ReplyDelete