Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Feelings

This is how I have been feeling lately and I can't seem to shake it. I've been doing my best to keep busy, baking up all sorts of Pinterest goodies, getting outside, getting creative with crafts, and those things help but it eventually finds its way back. I'm really looking forward to General Conference this weekend. I'm hoping I can receive answers to prayers and to have those feelings that bring me down lifted. I have so much to be grateful for and I want to focus on those blessings. I love the saying "if we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back." So.Very.True. ..... I know what you are thinking, this is such a sad picture of Brooke! My little drama queen was having a meltdown because she wanted to take her ugly cat with her to college. I tried to explain to her that by the time she goes off to college she won't want to bring any of her toys....cue the meltdown. I should have just said yes.

2 comments:

  1. Lol (on the meltdown)! I hope you feel better after this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been feeling that way, too. I think you right to keep busy. You've been doing so many cute things to your house and you are such a good mom. You always seem to have it all together. Hope you feel better soon. Love you and miss all of you.

    ReplyDelete