Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Spiderman & 50's Girl

Happy Halloween!!! This year Brody dressed up as Spiderman and Brooke was a 50's girl. We had our ward Trunk-or-Treat last Saturday and it was a blast! The kids are so excited to go trick-or-treating tonight. I can't believe how fast the holidays are creeping up, I'm so excited for such fun activities and family time coming up and our 10th wedding anniversary. I'm kinda sad to have to take down all of my Halloween decorations but more than excited to pull out the Christmas stuff! Santa is on top of it and finished all of the Christmas shopping for the kids last Saturday. Enjoy and Happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Hope you guys had fun trick-or-treating! -Mindy, Kevin, Jenny & Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they really enjoyed being in their costumes. They are adorable! Love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cute kids just keep growing! I love the pictures of them. That's so awesome you've finished Christmas shopping- I bet that feels amazing. I'm totally looking forward to the holidays as well! I just hate how FAST the season seems to fly by.

    ReplyDelete