Tuesday, March 12, 2013

More Crafts

Yesterday, while Brody was napping Brooke and I headed out to the garage to craft. She had been begging to paint the car, she put together from Lowes, since Saturday. She told me "Mom it's going to be green with purple wheels..how do you spell purple? I'm writing it in my diary." Yep, my sweet girl has recently started a sweet little diary. She keeps it inside her nightstand. It's so sweet and she writes in it everyday periodically throughout the day. While she was painting her car I made four sets of these super cute Easter blocks. I'm also working on a Easter plaque I'm hoping to finish off tomorrow. After that I plan on starting a spring plaque for my post by my front door.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is so great that you two enjoy crafting together! And I love that Brooke is keeping a diary! That's so good for her! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete