Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Oma's Visit

Oma came to visit with us for an entire week and what a fun exciting week it was! We did a ton of crafting and visiting. It was so much fun. I took my mom to Easter Pageant too. It was her first time (my third) and it was amazing! She LOVED it and it was so nice to go, just the two of us, and enjoy it. Easter Pageant really is amazing and something I look forward to every year since we moved to Arizona. My poor little Brody got so sick this past week and gave me quite a scare. Thankfully he was over whatever crazy virus he had very quickly and I'm so glad my mom was here to help re-assure me everything was going to be okay. I 'm so beyond blessed to be apart of such a wonderful ward and to have made such amazing friends that dropped off treats unexpectedly, dinner and other treatments to help bring down and control his crazy fever. The kindness shown and thoughtfulness really helped tremendously to calm me and it helped me to feel positive that everything was going to be okay. Thank you!! Brooke also had her first scrimmage and game while Oma was here. We really had such a fun week. Thank you Oma for visiting and thank you Opa for letting us have her for a whole week!

No comments:

Post a Comment