Wednesday, August 7, 2013

First Day of 2nd Grade!!!

First day of school is here!! I can't believe summer vacation is officially over. I've been mopey the last few days longing for pool and park days with the kids. I cannot believe my sweet little girl is in 2nd grade now. It makes me so sad to see her grow up so fast! I wish I could just freeze time. This school year is going to be great. A week from now Brooke will be starting piano lessons and then a few weeks from now fall ball will start as well. Brooke is so very excited for both of those fun extra-curricular activities. Its all about balance for me (more importantly for Brooke) and I feel great about those activities in combination with school and homework. I'm anxious to hear about how her first day went and I hope today goes by fast!

2 comments:

  1. Is Brody starting preschool this year? I have one more week before school starts for us. I'm a little scared.

    Horray for 2nd grade! Brooke is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he starts on Monday! I'm totally heartbroken but it will be good for him. :)

    ReplyDelete