Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ready for Fall





Are we ready for fall or what? I have been meaning to post these cute pics for awhile but with Brooke in preschool now and dance classes starting up again, her schedule keeps me busy, which is nice.
Love the hats? Well my incredibly talented friend Melody made them. She gave Brody two gorgeous hats for his 1st birthday last month and I knew right away that I needed a matching pumpkin hat for Brooke. Fall pictures by the pumpkin patches right!? The second hat that Brooke is wearing I won through a give-away on her blog.
I love her hats and have every intention to buy one for myself in the near future.
On Thursday we are leaving for San Francisco for my little brother's wedding. I'm still a bit on the nervous side flying with the kids plus it doesn't help that I get motion sickness, but I've got lots of treats and candy ready for them plus an amazing guy named Bryan to help me.
If you are interested in my friend Melody's hats visit her blog...


http://www.lapofluxurydesignsbymelody.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I am definitely in love with those little hats!!! Of course I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that you have two adorable little kiddos modeling them!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I was able to make those hats for your adorable children! They look cute. Thanks for the shout out too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute hats! And of course super adorable kids wearing them :)
    I'm ready for fall myself!

    ReplyDelete