Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of Preschool



Brooke had her first day of preschool last week! She was so excited! I've been so blessed with such an amazing child. She walked in bursting with confidence and started making new friends, she even tried her best to comfort those in her class that were having a difficult time saying good-bye to their mothers. I could not have been more proud of her. I cannot believe how fast she has grown, next year it's Kindergarten!

The second photo is of Brody and my mom. The hardest part about living here in Utah is being away from family. Brooke is so close to her Oma, and Brody has that same connection with her as well as my dad. I try to keep Brooke busy with her school schedule and dance classes but from time to time she will come to me and say " I miss my Oma, can she come over?" with tears in her eyes and it just breaks my heart. I'm so grateful that we have been able to travel back to see them quite often since we've moved. In about 2 weeks we will be traveling to San Francisco for my brother's wedding and we are very excited. I'm a little nervous to fly with two children but I'll have Bryan with me so hopefully it goes smoothly.

4 comments:

  1. She is growing up! That picture of Brody and you Mom is presh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Brooke all ready to go to school! Amazing how quickly your kiddos are growing up. Give your sweet mother a huge bear hug from Elder Smith when you see her in San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cute! With all the little fonts and layout :)

    Your children are super adorable. What a brave girl! How sweet of her to help comfort the others. Aww. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lucky you will have Bryan with you on the plane! I have to fly with the girls by myself every other month...it gets old, and I am not looking forward to doing it with 3 kids soon!

    ReplyDelete