Monday, December 13, 2010

Because I Had To..


So I pretty much balled today. I had a list of things that I wanted to get accomplished before we leave on Friday for CA to spend Christmas and New Years with family. One of the items was to update the kids' photo albums meaning print off photos and organize them in their photo albums. I didn't have much to print off and organize, just the past few months. I really, really, really dread this chore. Why?
I ball my head off every single time because I can't help but look back and see how much they've grown especially my first born. My eyes flood with tears as I look back at my precious baby Brooke. To see how much she's grown into this sweet, loving, smart and witty little girl that is 4 going on 16 breaks my heart. How can she be four almost 5 already??? She was supposed to stay my baby forever right???? I feel old, and trust me I don't think 27 is old but I feel old because time seems to be passing by me at warp speed...and this is what I am reminded of every single time I complete that dreaded chore of updating the kids' photo albums. Time passes by at warp speed and I really would love it if it would slow down.
The photo above is one of my many favorites of Brooke...this was taken in June of 2006 at Bryan's graduation from CSUN. Brooke was 4 months old.

1 comment:

  1. Awww this is so sweet... I'm sure I'll be the same way when I have kids!!!

    ReplyDelete