Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snow Play



Yesterday while Brody took his afternoon nap Brooke and I went outside to play in the snow. We had so much fun throwing snow at each other, building a snowman and I even got some much needed exercise pulling Brooke around in our garage sale find sled. Both of us were pooped after a few hours of play so we headed inside for snacks and I made myself a warm cup of tea.
I drove in the snow for the first time a few days ago..not sure if it really counts as driving in the snow because its was not "snowing" and the roads were plowed days before but I survived..the only major thing that happened was that I backed into a wall of snow as I pulled out of our garage. I also learned that just because the sidewalk has been shoveled and there "appears" to be no snow...don't wear ballet flats....you get the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture! Glad you were able to spend some time with your adorable daughter in the snow. She looks too cute (and like she was having a blast)!

    ReplyDelete