Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Fun...Our Little BBQ






This was our very first 4th of July celebration on our own here in Arizona and we had fun! Bryan, the kids and I went grocery shopping in the morning for lots of fun yummy BBQ foods, fruit and S'mores stuff and of course the all important fireworks. On a side note the wonderful produce gentleman at Safeway helped me pick out the most delicious watermelon and I'm so proud of myself for cutting it up on my own for the the first time...silly I know but I had never done that! We have tons of leftover watermelon as you can imagine. Enjoy the next few 4th of July posts!

3 comments:

  1. Looks all so fun and yummy. We had a own BBQ as well and it was fun. Melody came over but Nathan had to work. Sean's cousins Randy and Sarah came by with Randy's son Travis who is 18 monhs.
    We had hamburgers and hotdogs and strawberries, blueberries and pound cake with cool whip for dessert :0)
    Missed you all and looking forward to when you come down again!
    Caitlyn loves her bows! I love the white daisy that you made for Caitlyn, it looks cute in Brooke's hair as well!!! :0)
    Love ya and give everyone kisses from us! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great day! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete