Monday, July 11, 2011

It Goes "Cuckoo! Cuckoo!"


I had been searching around town as well as online for a fun clock for Brooke's room. I didn't really have any luck in my search so I naturally had forgotten about it. I figured it will come to me when I'm not looking...and it sure did! Check out this treasure I found on Craigslist. Love, love, LOVE it! Its a cuckoo clock and I think it's so stinkin' cute. I can lock the pedulum so it won't keep my girl up at night and I can adjust the volume of the cuckoo bird that appears out of the yellow doors on the hour, every hour. Fun! Bryan already hung it for me and I still need buy batteries for it. Not to stress, the lady I bought it from had batteries in it to show me that it is in working order. Brooke loves it and now we can work on telling time!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I always love finding cute things when least expected. :) I bet it looks perfect hanging up in Brooke's room, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, you are amazing! I need to get up some courage and scout craigslist more...I feel totally inspired! You always find the coolest things. The clock is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete