Monday, June 11, 2012

What We Have Been Up To....

So besides a broken dryer, Brooke's last day of Kindergarten, new tires...etc...we have been staying busy this summer. Brody needed a haircut SO badly so we did that and I've been staying busy spray painting old frames and whatever else I can find to keep me from being lazy. I even cleaned out all of our closets and had a garage sale last Saturday. Brooke and Brody have been having swim lessons 4 days a week since school has been out and they have learned so much! Brody cried the first few days, I totally was "that mom" with "that kid" and I received a few death stares from some sweet moms since my kid seemed to ruin it for other kids...but now he is such a happy little fish! He even jumps off the diving board all by himself out to his teacher, (I never would have done that at 2!) Anyways, so far it's been a great summer and I'm looking forward to the rest of it. Enjoy the posts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment