Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Brody!!!

On 8/23 my sweet Brody bears turned the big 3!!! It was a perfect day. The kitchen was decorated with streamers and the table was full of presents. We dropped sister off at school headed home for some breakfast before heading out to spend the morning at BounceU. Brody had a blast jumping on everything. After our BounceU fun we met up with Bryan and had In & Out, Brody's favorite. We headed home after lunch and Brody headed off to nap while I baked his birthday cupcakes until it was time to pick Brooke up from school. We headed out to have dinner the best pizza place ever called Casanova Brothers and then headed home for cupcakes and presents. What a fun day!!! My Dear Sweet Brody Bears, I cannot believe you are my big 3 year old!! Where has the time gone? I remember the day you were born. Your sweet chunky face melted my heart. This past year has been so fun and you have grown up so much! You speak so well and you starting sleeping in your big boy bed too! You no longer need a high chair or a sippy cup (even though I sneak one in every once and awhile). You adore your big sister Brooke and can't wait for her to come home from school everyday. You are obsessed with Spiderman and Batman and boy are you a little dare devil at times, you sure know how to keep me on my toes. You are brave and fearless...except when it came to swim lessons this past summer. I could not imagine life without my sweet little boy. I love you so much Brody. Happy 3rd Birthday and thank you for choosing me to be your mama! Love, Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment