Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Getting Ready For Fall....

I'm getting better about blogging again, yay! Last week the weather was absolutely gorgeous out here. There was a constant breeze and everything just felt like fall was approaching...today we are back in the low 100's...go figure BUT last week I was itching to do some fall-ish things. So I baked chocolate chip pumpkin bars, planted fall mums, worked on the front yard with Bryan...busted out my Halloween yard stakes (my neighbors must think I'm nuts) AND this afternoon I started crafting my Halloween spiders. I CANNOT wait to web the front of the house and put up my spiders. They are so fun!! In other news, we FINALLY got the title to our van in the mail..it only took FOREVER. This week we are planning on cleaning her up and listing her for sale. Part of me is so sad to see my van go, there are so many fun memories in that car BUT the new car we got last month totally trumps those sad feelings. We got a 2012 GMC Acadia and I'm in LOVE with this car. It's by far my most favorite car we've had. Anyways I'm sure the mail carrier will be so glad to see my van go since it's kinda making delivering the mail difficult for her. Maybe i'll stick a treat in our mailbox for her. I'm really happy that the holiday season is fast approaching. I can't believe Bryan and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary in less than 8 weeks...CRAZY! I'm excited and nervous about what Bryan has planned...or is yet to plan. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I get excited for fall, too. I love the change in weather. The spider decorations are very cute and creepy. I'd love one of those pumpkin bars right now!

    ReplyDelete