Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Brody Bears!!!!

Someone had a birthday!!! Brody turned 3 last month and I'm finally getting around to uploading all of the fun pictures we took of our fun little family party. Brody requested chocolate cupcakes so I turned his request into chocolate puppy cupcakes. Brody loved it and we all agreed they kinda looked like our Ruby girl!! Brody loved all of his presents from family and from Brooke, Bryan and I. We have TONS of Spiderman stuff scattered around the house and yes if you follow me on Instagram you will see that my sweet boy wears those cowboy boots EVERYWHERE. Bryan thinks its weird but I love it...only a three year old can pull off cowboy boots and bright orange shorts on a hot Arizona day. We had such a blast celebrating Brody's birthday and I could not imagine life without my sweet little Brody boy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! He looks so happy! The cupcakes are adorable! You did a great job of making his day special.

    ReplyDelete