Friday, May 17, 2013

I'd Like to Buy a Vowel

I get to have the opportunity of a lifetime next week and that is......to audition to be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune!!!!! It's been two days since I received the invitation but I'm still completely freaking out inside with excitment. I have filled out those online applications millions of times on their website and honestly forgot about it (it was at least 2 years ago) and last week I received an email asking for a photo and a 60 second video tell all describing myself since the wheel was coming to Phoenix for auditions the 22nd and 23rd of this month. So I did it and figured I'd never hear from them again. WRONG!!! I heard back a few days later and was invited to audition in person in Scottsdale next week. I've done a ton of research online of what to expect and I've been playing my Wheel of Fortune app on my phone and ipad 24/7 trying my best to prepare. Honestly I'm just excited I got a the invite to audition, I'd say thats pretty incredible!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cool! If you get to be on the show, let us know when it airs so we can watch it!

    ReplyDelete