Friday, May 17, 2013

A Bunch of Randoms...

I have had computer issues the last few weeks but now that the issues are fixed I can blog again! Tons of fun stuff has happened, Brooke had her very last softball game of the season. I was so sad to see it come to an end but it was starting to get pretty hot out so the summer break will be nice. Brooke was voted "best attitude" by her teamates and we had such a nice team party for the girls. I loved her coaches so much and I'm really looking forward to the upcoming fall season. Next you'll see a photo of the Gilbert AZ temple which is still under construction. One of our favorite things to do on Sunday, before bed, is to take a drive down to see the temple...with cookies of course! The temple is about 3 minutes away and is so beautiful. I love running errands around town and seeing the temple in the distance. From Costco to the mall it's there and I love it. We are so excited so have the temple being built so close to us (not that the Mesa temple is terribly far)it's definitely one of my favorite things about living here in Gilbert! I just realized my photo of Brooke at her last softball game didn't upload, I'll need to fix that another time since I need to move on to my other tasks for today.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful temple and you are so lucky to have it so close by.I love the idea of watching the building process and adding to the outing with cookies! Those cookies look perfectly delicious!

    ReplyDelete