Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Last Day of 1st Grade!

I can't believe the school year is over and I have a 2nd grader now!! What an amazing year of accomplishments! Two EVMCO concerts, softball, winner of two poster contests and much, much more. I'm so proud of my sweet girl for having an amazing year and for the opportunities I had to volunteer every Tuesday and to teach Art Masterpiece throughout the year. This next school year is a big one and I'm so excited for Brooke to turn 8 and to get baptized! We both are looking forward to a great upcoming school year and of course a super fun summer with Oma and Opa!! P.S.....is it just me or has she grown up SO much from the first day of first grade to the last day of first grade?!?! My beauty!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is growing up so fast! I am so glad you have this blog to share pictures of your family.

    ReplyDelete