Thursday, July 29, 2010

Last day of Princess Camp & fun stuff



Today Brooke had her last day of Princess camp. I must say this entire month she would look forward to Thursday so much. She would ask me everyday "Do I get to go to Princess camp today?!" I'm so happy she had such a great time and made many new friends. The first week the girls learned how to make jewelry. The second week it was all about make-up, painting their own nails and kissing a pretend frog. The third week the girls painted castles and made a princess coloring book and today the fun ended with crafting their own "Magic Mirrors" and a Princess Tea Party.
As for the second photo of my little man...I had searched high and low for a "dressy" outfit for him to wear to my brother's upcoming wedding in San Francisco. I've had no luck here in Utah so I gave eBay a shot and found this adorable 4 piece outfit by Nautica for Ralph Lauren. It was a steal and he looks SO adorable. The white shirt is a tad small but can be easily replaced. I just need to find shoes for him and he is all set. Brooke is going to be the flower girl in the wedding and her dress is at my parents house, Bryan is in the wedding so he's taken care of as well so that just leaves me!
Next week we leave for California for some fun, fun, fun and to celebrate Brody's 1st birthday!

3 comments:

  1. That little man suit is THE cutest thing EVER! And the Princess Camp sounds so perfect for your little princess. :) I hope they have something like that when I have little girls so I can send them to something they look forward to so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan!! I've always thought little man suits for baby boys are just SO adorable..
    They totally will have awesome girly girl things to do when you guys have little princesses!!

    ReplyDelete