Thursday, July 8, 2010

California fun & Fourth of July






We had an amazing trip to California and had such a fun 4th of July. The drive was looonnngg but Bryan and I are seriously blessed with awesome children. Brooke and Brody were so happy and pleasant. We stayed the night in Las Vegas both on the way and on our way home. It was exciting! We were able to visit with friends and family, Bryan and Grandma Albee took Brooke to see Toy Story 3 while my Mom, Brody and I shopped for dresses for my brother's wedding in September.We had trips to the beach planned but Brody started teething and was a bit uncomfortable so we had to cancel those until next month. The fourth was low key and lots of fun. We had a barbacue with my family, my brother and his fiance, made some yummy dark chocolate smores and my brother bought tons of fireworks. It was great, Brooke loved the fireworks and suprisingly Brody did too. We can't wait for our next trip down in 4 weeks to celebrate Brody's 1st birthday! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. It was great to see you! I look forward to seeing you in 4 weeks for Brody's Bday :) I am glad your drives were pleasant because that is a looong drive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some darn cute kids there! So awesome that they travel well, too!

    I can't believe that Brody is already approaching his 1st birthday. Didn't you, like, JUST have him? Like, last week or something?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! Megan I totally feel the same way..like I had him last week :o)

    Thank you for your sweet comments..how is the new house coming? Post some pics of your projects!!

    ReplyDelete