Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Eve Gift Exchange



Growing up as a child Santa Claus came after midnight or before bedtime in my family. I never had the "typical" American Christmas where Santa came at night while you were sleeping and I had no idea what stocking stuffers were until I married Bryan, I had always thought Christmas stockings were just for decorations. Anyways my family and I still hold our gift exchange after the big Christmas Eve party or try to at least. Brooke and Brody were WAY spoiled this year. There was plenty of Ariel dolls and Barbies, cars, trains, clothes and a scooter..the list goes on. My mom and dad gave me this awesome mirror that showcases all of your wrinkles, beautiful new flatware for our new house, shoes, and lovely throw blanket and my sister gave me a beautiful new jacket, iTunes gift card, and a travel mirror that showcases all of your wrinkles (is everyone trying to tell me something?? Kidding!! I love them both), and an iTunes gift card. I love my family so much! I'm so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment