Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Visit from Santa Claus!!













Santa Claus dropped off some pretty awesome stuff for Brooke and Brody! She, I mean he did a great job. Brooke is obsessed with Ariel from The Little Mermaid so I did a complete Disney Princess theme for her with lots of Ariel stuff, everything you could find that had Ariel on it was under the tree. She was so elated, the day before we went to see Santa Claus at the mall and she told him she wanted lots of Ariel stuff.
Brody loves cars, and trains and anything with wheels so that is what Santa brought for him, his favorite thing though was his Thomas train that you shake and it speeds off. Brody loves chasing after it.
It was quite the challenge to take pictures that morning, I kept going back and forth between the two of them. It was fun though and to see them so happy and excited just melted my heart and brought me great joy.
Bryan and I didn't exchange gifts this year since we bought a house. We have lots of fun grown up purchases coming up like a new refrigerator, and furniture and fun stuff for the new house. I'm super excited to go shopping with him, and even more excited to make our new house our home.

2 comments:

  1. What awesome princess toys! Santa is so nice. And for the refrigerator, I definitely recommend the french doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Brooke looks EXACTLY like you in a couple of those pictures!
    And I was obsessed with Ariel when I was little too! (to the point that when I would be swimming in my grandparents' pool, I'd make people call me Ariel.) Good choice, Brooke! ;)
    It definitely looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas, and it's so exciting that you got to spend it in your new home!

    ReplyDelete