Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Birthday Bear Turns 4!!!

This year we pretended the 23rd was on the 20th. Since we were heading out to CA on the 21st to tape Wheel of Fortune on the 23rd, we celebrated our sweet boy's birthday a few days early. We had such a fun day. We took sister to school then headed out to BounceU for a fun few hours of bouncing. Brody had a blast and it was so nice to get out of the heat and bounce with a bunch of friends. Then we headed to McDonalds for lunch (Brody's pick). Then we headed home so I could bake the birthday boy's birthday cake. Brody requested a blue chocolate transformer cake. Brody napped while I baked. Then we picked up sister, took her to piano lessons and headed out to our favorite pizza place for dinner. After dinner we came home and opened presents. We sent the birthday boy on a fun scavenger hunt around the house to hunt for his big gift which was....a spiderman bike! We had a great day celebrating our sweet little boy. He is such a joy and brings me so much happiness and always keeps me on my toes. I love his cuddles and kisses. It makes me so sad to see him grow up so fast but I'm grateful I still have these next 2 years before Kindergarten to soak in as much Brody and mommy time as I can. I love you my sweet Brody Bears!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment