Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Iron Man

I love this little boy of mine so much. It's hard for me to accept the fact that he's no longer a "baby" but a big boy. It's hard for me to run errands with out him during the week while he's at preschool. Crazy as it sounds I feel like my identity is gone when I'm at the grocery store with out him...it's just me. So I very much enjoy days like today where we went to Target together and browsed the toy section and found some super cool Spiderman socks. After Target we went over to Costco where we found a super cool Iron Man costume for Halloween and Batman boots he had to have. I love Costco. My little boy has yet to take off his costume, and has me guarding his Batman boots from the dog so he can wear them to pick up his sister from school. Days like today make my heart full, and remind me to soak in every minute while they are little...and want to run around the house pretending to be Iron man saving the world from the bad guys.

1 comment:

  1. We totally saw that rack of super hero costumes at Costco! Pretty rad... :-)

    ReplyDelete