Friday, June 18, 2010

The Goldfish


Yesterday Bryan and I took Brooke and Brody to the Pleasant Grove Strawberry Days Carnival. We had such a blast!! There were games, carnival rides, food, boutiques and lots more. I really enjoyed the boutique and was really amazed at all of the handmade items that were up for grabs. I bought Brooke an adorable dress-up/pretend play fairy wings that were handmade out of sparkly fabrics. I would have died for something like that at her age and of course my girly girl was drooling over them so it was very hard not to buy it for her.
After some fun rides we played a few games and Brooke won her first goldfish!!! She was so excited, the first thing she turned and said to me while proudly holding her goldfish was "Mom! We have a pet now!" It was adorable, I was so happy to see her so excited. Brooke named her goldfish Ariel and "SHE" (according to Brooke) is in her fish bowl on the kitchen counter. I'm anticipating for poor thing to die ( don't they always) but so far so good.
Enjoy!!

1 comment: