Monday, June 21, 2010

My Sweet Ones








Last month I took Brooke and Brody to get their photos done with Nickell at Nickell Photography. She is AMAZING and always captures such gorgeous photos. Nickell took our family photos about six months ago ( they are all over my blog page ) but now that we live closer to her I figured why not do another session. These are just a few of my favorites. I should mention I have all of these in color too but I just love black and white!
Enjoy!


If you are interested visit her blog at http://www.nickellphotography.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. What a cute blog you have! And great pictures! Your kids are darling :) I didn't even realize you guys were up in Utah now. How do you like it? Hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Sorry, we just got back from a week and 1/2 vacation in CA. Thank you for your sweet comments. We've only been in UT now for about 4 months. It's definitely different up here but we are enjoying ourselves though :0)

    ReplyDelete