Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brooke's Room


UPS delivered my letters yesterday so I wasted no time putting them up and voila! Brooke's room is done. For now. I feel bad that we did not get around to painting her room pink. I tried. Really. Many visits to Lowes...a million swatches later and I was scared off. Needless to say I have one happy princess. The pink room will come someday.
The entire bedding collection, including lamp, wall decals, princess piggy bank are Target. The bed, dresser, nightstand, and letters are Pottery Barn Kids. Although I loved the bedding sets at PBK I just could not bring myself to spend an arm and a leg on the bedding there. Even EBay could not offer anything less than what the store was selling them for. Plus the green owl lamp was something we already had and I just decided to build on that one cute piece, Brooke loves this lamp and I just did not want to part ways with it.
Brooke loves her new room and to see my girl happy makes me one happy mama.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, her room is just DARLING!!! I love love love it!!! Is that tree above the dresser a stencil or vinyl? Or free-handed?? Brooke is definitely a lucky little girl to have such a cute room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! And so her!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable, what a lucky girl Miss Brooke is!!! Love ya guys xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    I wish I could say I free-handed her tree, but they are decals from Target. I made up the tree design though, it took me a few days because I kept changing my mind but I'm really happy with how it turned out and Brooke is as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute room! How fun to decorate a girls room. I especially like the green accents. Good job, Andrea. I'm glad my sweet girl has a fun room to play in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I bet she loves her room too. She's such a darling girl! I definitely love the colors with the pink and green...the decorations are wonderful as well.

    ReplyDelete