Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter














Happy Easter!!! What a fantastic day it has been. Church is super early for us, 8:30am, so I was up at six getting myself ready then the kids. After I dolled them up I took some pictures of them outside, grabbed breakfast for them and we were off to church. Sacrament meeting was great. The Easter bunny,(me), left after Sacrament meeting to head home and hide Easter baskets and candy filled eggs around the house. I made it back to pick everyone up after the 2 hour block of classes and Brooke was so excited to head home and see if the Easter bunny had dropped off goodies at home. We walked in and she quickly found eggs and her Easter basket in her room. The Easter bunny even made her bed and her Cinderella and Ariel dolls were watching over her basket! Brody found his hiding behind our chair in the living room and was ready to chow down on some candy.
The kids enjoyed their baskets while I made lunch. As a treat, during lunch I had cinnamon rolls baking in the oven. Our house smelled so yummy and warm. We finished lunch and all of us were ready for a nap. We napped until 3:00pm and then we all watched Tangled and chowed down on some candy. The Easter bunny was so awesome and included that in Brooke's Easter basket. During our movie our sweet neighbors dropped off two bottles of wine for us on our front door. We didn't know they were there until our other neighbor dropped by asking to use our can opener. I absolutely love our neighbors so much! After that we finished the movie and I made dinner. Bryan BBQ'd some steaks while I made some yummy side dishes. Brooke and Brody requested their Kraft mac and cheese.
I snuck away while the kids were downstairs enjoying their Easter goodies to blog about how fantastic this day has been. Enjoy! I even snuck in one picture of me with Brooke ( Bo was done with pictures and didn't want to take one with me, such a boy!) since I never seem to make an appearance on my blog. I always forget to get pictures of Bryan and I because I'm so focused on pictures of the kids! Typical mommy!
Happy Easter! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely Easter! I cannot believe how grown up Brooke looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are so beautiful! Your children are just darling and I love seeing you in a picture as well. Very cute! Glad you enjoyed your Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous Andrea! It's definitely not hard to tell where your kids got their good looks! ;) Sounds like you made Easter super special for the little ones. I totally want cinnamon buns now!!!

    ReplyDelete