Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Popcorn Lover




This little boy of mine is a popcorn lover. Everyday I hear "Mama, Mama..MAMA! Snack peeeesss!"
I reply, "Ok my Bo, what would you like?"
While running to my pantry he yells rather loudly, "Pop pops!"
We have been in a popcorn obsession now for about a month. The other snacks that fill our pantry, have taken a back seat....for now.

This little monster, I mean boy of mine brings me such great joy. I can't imagine life without my little Bo. Brody makes me laugh out loud everyday and I don't even know where to begin with all the little mischievous things he does. Right before dinner today I caught him red handed with our tub of redvines and he was going to town on them. Lately Brody has been a bit mommy obsessed. I won't lie it makes me feel good, Brooke has always been so independent so it's nice for a change to have my little one hang on my leg and bury has face in my bum saying "Mama, mama, mama I yaahh shooo!" (I love you).
Brody adores Brooke or "Broo" so much and she is such a wonderful and loving big sister to him. I'm one very blessed mama with some pretty wonderful little ones.

1 comment: