Monday, April 4, 2011

The New Backyard!


Ta Da!! The two first pictures are the backyard before...the rest is after. The guys did a fantastic job. The cute pathway starts to the left of our driveway, goes through the side gate and on to the backyard. Bryan and I basically gave the guys doing the yard the freedom to do what they wanted with a few exceptions from us. We gave them a basic rundown of what we wanted....the rest I let them do whatever. I LOVE it and both Bryan and I could not be more pleased. It's simple, low maintenance and adorable. I'm hoping to score a great deal on a cute patio set I have my eyes on at Target at the end of the summer and the backyard will be complete!
More pics of the house coming soon.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, they did a great job! Your backyard look absolutely beautiful! I would be very excited about a patio set myself :) Enjoy. You guys have such a lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful! Oh, I can't wait to have my backyard done!!! Seeing these pictures makes me even more antsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out so nice. I can see the kids playing out there. Keep in mind that dark furniture gets HOT. I made that mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see the front of the house. I'm curious if you are living in one of the developments that my sister in laws live in.

    ReplyDelete