Monday, June 20, 2011

Brooke's Second Primary Talk


My sweet little girl gave her second talk in Primary this past Sunday. Brooke did wonderful and loves participating any way she can in Primary. I'm lucky enough to teach the class behind her and it's so fun to watch her enjoy Primary so much. Here is her talk which goes along with the Primary theme which is "The First Principles and Ordinances of the Gospel Make it Possible for me to Live with God Again."

Brooke's Talk

Good morning my name is Brooke Albee. Sometimes it is hard for me to listen to my mom and dad. My mom does not like it when I tease my baby brother Brody. Sometimes I take away a toy he is already playing with and he gets upset. there are times my mom says "Brooke please stop teasing your brother. It makes him sad and it makes me sad." And I ignore her and don't listen. My mom says that it is important for me to be good and kind to everyone and it is really important to practice good listening. Now I try my best everyday to be good and kind to everyone. It makes me feel really good when I practice good listening and make everyone happy.
When I am 8, I will be baptized and be given the Gift of the Holy Ghost. It is important for me to practice good listening now so when the time comes that the Holy ghost is trying to warn me of a bad situation or tell me to help someone in need, I will listen and go and do the things He asks.
I say this in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea, that is too cute, Brooke is so smart! I love the piano, it looks beautiful, and how fun of Bryan to teach you all :0) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete