Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pre- Recital Photos




Last night Brooke had her Dance Recital Pictures done at her dance studio. I could not resist so before we left I snapped a few of my own pictures. Last minute it was decided that the girls were to wear their hair in a side ponytail. Bummer, Brooke's hair was so curly and adorable from the foam curlers I put in that morning (see post below). Perhaps next recital I will get to fix her hair curly, at least now I don't need to fuss with her hair as much as before. I've been watching her old dance recital tapes and I can't believe how much my sweet little girl has grown. We are super excited for Saturday and for Oma and Opa coming to visit tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! Love the hair and curls! I bet she did a great job!

    ReplyDelete