Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Recital Day








Brooke had her dance recital last Saturday and it was wonderful! Brooke did so awesome and I was one proud mama. I volunteered to help out with the dancers in the holding room and I had Brody with me so my family and Bryan could enjoy the show. Brody was so good as long as he had some boy stuff to do like playing with his cars. Brody was the only little boy in a room full of girls, he was pretty good and all the girls had plenty to do. Brooke is getting older, *insert tears, so I think this might have been my last recital as a parent volunteer. Next year I just might enjoy watching the entire show as an audience member.
I'm so proud of Brooke. Brooke loves dance and I feel badly that she has missed out on two recitals since her last at 2 1/2 because of all of our different moves in CA and out-of-state. It's so nice to be settled and to look forward to fun activities like this in the future. Dance starts up again in August, just before school, and I'm really looking forward to next year's recital.

1 comment:

  1. Brooke is just so pretty! I bet she did a wonderful job on her recital. I love the picture of the sibling kiss- too cute! Brody is so handsome.

    Hope all is well with everyone! Moving around can be frustrating but it's so worth it when you find the right place you can call home.

    ReplyDelete