Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Week of Fun


We spent the entire week last week in CA. It was SO much fun. We got there Saturday late afternoon and that night Bryan and I were able to go on a much needed date while my mom and dad babysat the kids. We had Korean BBQ for the first time and it was so delicious and fun. On Sunday we had a little BBQ at a family members home and the kids got to go swimming. This was Brody's first swimming pool experience and his lame mother had forgotten to bring her camera. I feel so bad I didn't get any pictures of him, he loved it. The pool was so warm he started to fall asleep so after 20 or so minutes of swim time he was so ready for his afternoon nap.
Monday through Friday Bryan had to work. I was able to spend lots of time with my family and friends. Lucky me! Thursday night I went out to dinner with my two best girlfriends and we had such a great time catching up with each other. I miss them so much!Friday night was spent on a double date and that too was so much fun! Saturday we did a Porto's run. I have been craving my potato balls and cheese rolls for months! My craving was more than satisfied.
So this whole week of enjoyment has zero pictures to show for it. Sad I know.I was living in the moment. The picture above was the only picture I took of my two little babes this past week.
We had a great time and I'm hoping we make it back one more time this summer for a beach trip. It's good to be home and I'm super excited for Brooke's dance recital coming up in less than two weeks and a visit from Oma and Opa!

2 comments:

  1. It was so good to see you. And I know, I have to go to Portos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad.... I didn't know that you were coming to Cali. I would of liked to of hung out with you and the kids. We can do a play date.

    ReplyDelete