Monday, June 20, 2011

There Will be Music!!


How pretty is she?? Yes I've attached a gender to a piano...the Queen Ann legs make her a "she" in my opinion. This beautiful piano has joined our living room for the next 3 months and hopefully (fingers crossed) permanently after that. Bryan and I are so excited as are the kids which thus far have been following the new rules in our home regarding the piano perfectly. I love listening to Bryan play the piano. It is definitely one of the many wonderful qualities he had (and still has) that made me fall for him. I'm anxiously awaiting his piano music that my parents mailed out today and I'm more than excited to fill our living room with beautiful music! I'm hoping Bryan can teach me and Brooke some basic stuff and who knows maybe Brooke and Bo will want to pursue piano lessons in the future.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know Bryan plays the piano. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely gorgeous piano! How wonderful. Hopefully it's permanent. I definitely love piano music and it's so awesome Bryan can play for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids play the piano everyday..:)
    No not really!! Great addition to your home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that Bryan is playing the piano again! It would be so great if he could teach the kids to play too. The piano is very pretty and I'm sure it looks great with your furnishings.

    ReplyDelete