Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mommy and Brooke Lunch Date


Yesterday I took this sweet little girl out to lunch, just the two of us. (Bryan had his daddy /daughter lunch date today) Brooke picked McDonald's (big surprise) and we had such a great lunch together. We talked about many things, mostly about Kindergarten. Brooke is SO thrilled to start Kindergarten and that makes me so happy to see her so excited even though I'm not quite ready to let her go. I'm sure I'll be a sobbing wreck on the drive home that morning but I'll definitely put on my brave face as we say our good-bye's.
I'm so proud of my Brookie, I'm so blessed to have her as my daughter. I asked her if she had any concerns about Kindergarten and this is what she said..."Mommy, how do I make friends with the boys?"
I LOVE that girl SO much.


1 comment: