Saturday, August 6, 2011

Our Summer Trip Home


We had an awesome vacation at home in California. We were able to spend so much time with family and friends and we were able to do so many fun activities. Bryan and I were able to go out on a handful of dates,( Thank you Mom and Dad!!!) and spend one on one time together, it was wonderful.
Enjoy some of the many fun things were were able to do below. The picture above is my favorite from our vacation...Brody eating sand and I know he was thinking his mama had no idea. Fun fun!!! Enjoy~

1 comment:

  1. Love it! The beach is seriously one of the best places ever- especially with family!

    Your kids are so cute- I love the one of Brody taking off his helmet and ready for lunch- too funny!

    You look great, too! I'm glad you were able to enjoy your time here in Cali! :)

    ReplyDelete