Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Bells Are Ringing......




...Hear what they say to you, I don't even know if I wrote that verse correctly, oh well!It's Christmastime! Technically I could have done this post November 8th or something because that is the day I decided to bust my Christmas stuff out. I'm crazy I know but I don't care, it was fun! I've still yet to have the kids' names sewn on their stockings and order Bryan and I matching ones, hopefully I'll get to it before Christmas.
I'm planning on doing something fun and "Christmasy" every night with the kids...tonight I think we might decorate cookies but I'm excited for all of the fun little things we can do thanks to Pinterest and all of the creative ideas that come from that wonderful website.
I started wrapping presents the other day and my sweet Bo thinks they all are for him. It only took a few days to teach him not to play around with the presents under the tree. I love our tree and memories that come from the ornaments that adorn it. I'm most excited about my new Willow Tree Nativity that my sweet Bryan surprised me with on our anniversary. It took my breath away. What a great memory to have every Christmas. I think next year we might graduate to a bigger tree and this lovely one will become the kids' fun Christmas tree in loft. I love this time of year and I hope that I can sit back and soak it all in before the New Year begins.

2 comments:

  1. Love all the new pics and the beautiful Xmas decorations and your tree!
    So fun, the kiddos must be so excited! We are putting ours up this weekend. Just can't put gifts under it cause Caitlyn would open them all, have to wait for Xmas eve while she is sleeping! Lol
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete