Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Fun...





Christmas is almost here!!! We have had so much fun doing our cute little Christmasy activities. Above are some photos of a few of the fun little things we've done. Of course there was the all important letter to Santa. Brooke stuck it in the mailbox and I had Bryan sneak out in the middle of the night to retrieve it so I could keep it. Another night we make Gingerbread houses and a few nights ago we made Santa faces out of graham crackers and other treats...they went perfect with the homemade hot cocoa I had cooking on the stove. Yum!
We have had such a fun few weeks. We have been so very spoiled by our neighbors and friends. Over the last few weeks the kids could not wait until after dinner and the doorbell would start ringing with treats galore! It was amazing and it filled my heart with such joy. We truly have been blessed to have moved into the most amazing neighborhood and ward. I love walking down our stairs and seeing the Christmas cards just piled everywhere on top of our piano. I'm very excited for the next few days and to spend our very first Christmas in our very first home.

No comments:

Post a Comment