Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving was wonderful. We were able to spend Turkey Day with both of our families and eats lots of yummy food! We spent a whole week in CA...Bryan worked while I was so fortunate enough to spend lots of time with my mom, family and my awesome friends. Bryan and I were able to celebrate our 9th Wedding Anniversary with a yummy dinner at Salt Creek Grille (thank you mom and dad for babysitting!) and I had a great time shopping on black Friday with my mom.
I must have been starving because I have zero pictures of the delicious food we ate at both family parties...bummer! At least I have one cute one of myself with my sweet little girl!

2 comments:

  1. You look really pretty in this picture! I'm glad we were able to go out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melody! I'm so glad we got to go out too! Miss you guys!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete