Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Getting My DIY On

I have been wanting to buy a cute little chalkboard to use as a fun photo prop for my sweet ones. Since spray painting Brooke's frames for her room weeks ago it has sparked a spray painting frenzy for me. Who knew playing around with frames and spray paint could be so much fun!? I was bored last weekend and decided to run on over to Wal-Mart to buy a few cheap supplies and make my chalkboard. It came out so SUPER cute! Frame: $5.00 Red Spray Paint: $3.00 ish? Chalkboard Spray Paint: $3.00 ish? Spray Paint Primer: Free (I had it on hand) Total: About $12 with tax give or take. The great part is now I have a new can of spray paint color and chalkboard spray paint to make a few more if I'd like too. Awesome!! I took the photos above with my phone, I was too lazy to run upstairs to get my camera...must move the camera downstairs!!

2 comments:

  1. You are getting very creative, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Kevin and I love the pictures you take of Brooke & Brody!

    ReplyDelete