Sunday, May 6, 2012

When Oma Comes To Visit We.....

...have SO much fun! My sweet mom came to visit us for almost an entire week. It was so much fun! I love visiting with my mom. The kids were in heaven to have their Oma here. I felt so bad because she could not sit on the couch and rest for a second without having both of them hanging on her, that went on the entire week. Brooke and Brody sure love their Oma so much. Ruby loved visiting with my mom too. The days were spent taking Brooke to and from school, running errands and walking Ruby around the lake. The evenings were wonderful. They were spent relaxing on my rocking chairs on the porch while the kids colored with sidewalk chalk enjoying otter pops. We even spent the evenings on the porch after the kids were asleep with Ruby, it was so very peaceful. The weather was gorgeous the entire week. We sure miss having my mom here and it broke my heart to see the kids crying the morning she left. I'll sure treasure the time we spent together that week. We love and miss you Oma!

No comments:

Post a Comment